PHASE I - Pavilion & Pool RE-OPENED
PHASE I - Sauna remain CLOSED
until further notice. See below for more info and rules.
Protecting the health and well-being of the community is our top priority. In accordance with the Governor and Honolulu Mayor's, "Act With Care" Order, the PCA recreation and pool amenities are as follows:
- PHASE I PAVILION & POOL & JACUZZI! The Phase I Sauna is CLOSED at this time.
- PHASE I TENNIS COURTS & BBQ
- PHASE II POOL & JACUZZI AREAS ARE
- POHAKEA REC CENTER, PAVILION, POOL, JACUZZI & BBQ AREAS
to RESIDENTS ONLY
TENNIS COURTS & BBQ AREAS:
- OPEN to RESIDENTS ONLY.
- A double match (4 people) is allowed per tennis court.
- NO GATHERING at any time.
- MASKS to be WORN at ALL TIMES when not playing.
- Please disinfect and wipe down areas that are touched and used.
PAVILION & POOL HOURS :
- Phases I & II and Pohakea Point Pavilions & Pools & Jacuzzis will be OPEN from 8am-8pm for daily usage of 1 hour increments sign up maximum. RESIDENTS ONLY!
- Phase I - SAUNA is CLOSED at this time.
- Lap swimming allowed from 7am-8am at PHASE I ONLY (4 people at a time)
- Pohakea Point will no longer have lap swimming.
- SIGN-UP SHEET will be located at three pool areas.
PAVILION & POOL RULES & CONDITIONS:
- MASKS to be WORN at ALL TIMES when not in the water (lounging, at tables, etc.).
- There will be only 5 RESIDENTS ALLOWED per pool area.
- Tai Chi exercise only 5 RESIDENTS ALLOWED.
- If you are a family with kids, only 4 people will be allowed at the pool.
- There will be NO food, alcohol, loud music, toys or any large swimming devices allowed at the pool at this time. ALL House Rules APPLY!
- We are not scheduling any meetings or making any reservations for the Phase I Pavilion and the Pohakea Pavilion & Meeting Room.
SAFETY & SANITATION:
Due to COVID-19 and public health concerns please do the following:
- Use social distancing and have no gathering at this time
- MASKS to be WORN at ALL TIMES when not at play at tennis courts or in the water at the pools and jacuzzis.
- If you are sick, please stay out of the pool areas, STAY HOME!!
- For your safety and others please bring personal towels (to lay on chairs).
- Also, bring your own sanitary wipes to sanitize areas of touch.
- Sanitizer Stations will be located at each pool for use.
We ask that everyone be responsible and considerate of the Rules. We don't want to CLOSE the Pavilions, Pools, Jacuzzis, Tennis Courts and/or BBQ Areas because of violations.
PCA Office is OPEN for walk-ins. Please wear a mask if you need to enter the PCA Office.
You may reach us at (808) 235-0320.
We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience.