Effective SEPTEMBER 13, 2021,
RECREATION AREAS are OPEN
to RESIDENTS ONLY, NO GUESTS
See below for more info and rules.
Protecting the health and well-being of the community is our top priority. In accordance with the Governor and Honolulu Mayor's CURRENT Order, the PCA recreation and pool amenities are as follows:
- PHASE I PAVILION & POOL & JACUZZI & SAUNA.
- PHASE I TENNIS COURTS & BBQ
- PHASE II POOL & JACUZZI AREAS (currently CLOSED for pool retiling project)
- POHAKEA REC CENTER, PAVILION, POOL, JACUZZI & BBQ AREAS
to RESIDENTS ONLY
TENNIS COURTS & BBQ AREAS:
- OPEN to RESIDENTS
- A double match (4 people) is allowed per tennis court.
- Please disinfect and wipe down areas that are touched and used.
PAVILION & POOL HOURS :
- Phases I & II and Pohakea Point Pavilions & Pools & Jacuzzis will be OPEN DAILY from 8am-10pm. 1 hour maximum sign-up. 25 RESIDENTS MAXIMUM at a time; NO GUESTS. Phase II Pool/Jacuzzi is CLOSED due to pool retiling project.
- Phase I - SAUNA OPEN DAILY from 8am-8pm. for 1 hour maximum; sign up with PCA Office during business hours & with Security during after hours and weekends.
- Lap swimming allowed from 7am-8am at PHASE I ONLY (4 people at a time)
PAVILION & POOL RULES & CONDITIONS:
- SIGN-IN SHEET is MANDATORY will be located at the three pool areas.
- MASKS are NO longer REQUIRED.
- UP TO 25 RESIDENTS MAXIMUM ALLOWED in the entire pavilion, pool, jacuzzi, sauna areas.
- Tai Chi exercise only 5 PEOPLE ALLOWED.
- If you are a family with kids, only 4 people will be allowed at the pool.
- FOOD & DRINKS are allowed in Pavilion area and not in/near Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna
- NO ALCOHOL, LOUD MUSIC and toys or any large swimming devices allowed . ALL House Rules APPLY!
- NO PARTY RESERVATIONS at this time.
SAFETY & SANITATION:
Due to COVID-19 and public health concerns please do the following:
- If you are sick, please stay out of the pool areas, STAY HOME!!
- For your safety and others please bring personal towels (to lay on chairs).
- Also, bring your own sanitary wipes to sanitize areas of touch.
- Sanitizer Stations will be located at each pool for use.
We ask that everyone be responsible and considerate of the Rules. Failure to follow these Rules will result in loss of Pavilion/Pool/Jacuzzi/Sauna privileges.
Due to the increase in COVID cases,
You may reach us at (808) 235-0320. You may also retrieve information on our TownSq website and app at www.puualii.org
We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience.